G.N.M (General Nursing & Midwifery)
Duration of Course: 3 years (Diploma).
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as on 31st December of that year). The upper age limit is 35 years and for ANM /LHV there is no age bar.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferably with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) subjects with aggregate of 40%.
- Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- ANM training i.e. 1 ½ year ANM after 10th class should have passed +2 or its equivalent examination.
- 5% relaxation is permitted to SC /ST students.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- In addition to the above, admission procedure can be laid down by concerned State Nursing Council /Nursing Examination Board