A.N.M (Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery)
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The Minimum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 35years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care service – Vocational stream Only passing out from recognized Board..
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or science examination conducted by national Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.