“Those of us who have children know that our children can be our greatest joy and our greatest sorrow. The sorrow shouldn’t have to start at birth,” & providing medical care for children is a delicate matter
I, Dr. Surjeet Kaur Madan, Child and New Born Specialist, proudly announce opening of PMG Children Hospital, Near Adarsh palace, Kapurthala Chowk, Jalandhar, a highly advance Neonatal care centre.
I had done my MBBS & DCH (Pediatrics) from MRMC Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka. I worked as Senior Resident in Gachinmani Hospital, Gulburga & also worked in Rainbow Hospital, Hyderabad
In 2007, shifted to Jalandhar & worked as Pediatric Consultant in PMG Hospital, & Tyagmurti Hospital, Jalandhar.
My Neonatology journey started as senior Resident in Tertiary Level of NICU in Lifeline Care & Kidney Hospital, Jalandhar – A premier Neonatology Centre in North India for 1 year . Then I Worked 4 yrs as Consultant in Tertiary Level of NICU in Chhabra Hospital, Jalandhar
Completed my Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF) from Jun-2014 till Jan-2016 from Apollo SPS Hospital, Ludhiana
In these years, upgraded my skills & knowledge by doing various courses like NALS ; PALS ; DNA ; DHNE , attended Various workshops like Functional Echocardiography; Neonatal Resuscitation Programme; Neonatal Equipments & procedures; Basic & Advance ventilation & ARSH
With All my studies & experiences in this field had made me a NATIONAL NRP TRAINER IN INDIA to train new advancements & Resuscitation procedures to Pediatricians, Doctors & paramedical staff .
After completing my super specialty Neonatology course from Apollo hospital & 10 years of practicing as child specialist, I felt that there is very much need of such hospital in this region to serve the ever increasing number of critically ill and premature babies.
The P.M.G Children hospital has made an outstanding contribution in the field of pediatric and neonatal healthcare at a global level. The centre is renowned for excellence in the diagnostic and management of diseases in children from neonates to adolescence.
SALIENT FEATURES OF HOSPITAL:
- Latest & best quality equipment.
- Well qualified and experienced team of super speciality Doctors
- Highly Experienced & NICU trained Nursing & Paramedical staff which will provide exceptional care to our paediatric patients.
- Modern & Foreign styled Newly built hospital
- Away from typically boring Style, Hospital is Specially designed, colourful & theme based interiors & Private Rooms
- Centralised oxygen & dry compressed air supply with two layered emergency backup.
- Well equipped ambulances for neonatal & paediatric transport.
- Fully centrally AC building to provide a dust free environment.
- All precaution for fire safety is placed.
- Filtered water supply.
- Round the clock electricity.
- Ample Car parking available.